In other progress, I'm in transition from the dining room to the kitchen/bath mudding. This is usually when I go looking for all the tools I've lost over the past project and finding the floor again under the dirt I've made. With the kitchen and powder room, I had to disassemble the kitchen table, island, hoosier, and stove. I need to get the GE Monitor Top out too, but not sure how yet! I brought it in myself, but had a chain fall over one of the joists above to raise and lower the mechanical part that sits on top of the cabinet (it's about 200 pounds). Unless I make holes through my new drywall job, I don't have this option again..... I'll get back to it later. I also had to remove all the bathroom items too. And where to put all this???? That the bigger question.
Today I finished up some loose ends in the bath - boxing in around the stack that sticks out a hair past the wall and adding corner beads. Tomorrow will hopefully get first coat of mud. I also finally put up a paint sample outside to see if it's what we like - you would think a 50 degree day would not be asking for much in the middle April, but not this year, it's taken almost 2 weeks to get a chance to do it. I like it, not sure if it's what I was going for or not. We'll see what my better half thinks and maybe try one or two others.
Finishing up another 70 hour week at work - phew... and only two more of them to go! Then progress will pick up again around here - and as a bonus, the piggy bank will be full again. But I guess I can't complain with what I've still been able to get done in the little free time left right now.
foyer closet painted - bring on the next project