Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Still Fightin

Not much to report. I've seen more doctors, had more scans/tests, and even an ER visit and still am fighting this illness. Turns out the respiratory infection turned into a bad asthmatic bronchitis. Fun stuff. Well I guess my entire summer plan is on hold for the house. I can't recall ever being sick this long and certainly am getting atnsy at this point. Tried going back to work one day, but that didn't work out too well. So hopefully next week. Maybe in another month I can start to do some minor items around here and by the end of the summer pick back up on the bedrooms again. If I can at least get them drywalled, then I can bring somebody in here and get all the mudding finished. I really need to get those rooms done to help with the air quality in the house... sure that's been a big factor in all of this!

The garden is doing good and canning season is almost here...

No comments: