Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Hall House Painting

For Christmas this year my parents had their very talented neighbor paint a portrait of the Hall House to hang in my foyer. As you can see Jim did an amazing job!



On a bad note, apparently somebody didn't have any Christmas spirit. I wasn't the only one hit Christmas night on my street. The one arbor isn't bad, but the other will need a few pieces replaced. I'll wait till spring to deal with this mess. Meawhile the first big snow of the season is hitting the area and I have a snow blower that needs fixin.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Someone came and wrecked both arbors? That's terrible. I don't understand how people can have so little respect for other people's property. I'm glad they're both fixable. The picture is beautiful, by the way--he really did do a great job!