Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Enjoy The View While It Lasts

It won't be long now before I come back down to "safer" heights....




Over the past week I managed to get all the stripping done, repaired the window sill and trim, finished all the shingles and beadboard - basically you can stick a fork in it except for the finish painting. That should be complete tomorrow. The bead board I've been using so far once again worked good in this application. Once I caulked everything in, it tied together great.




Hopefully the scaffolding will be down by the weekend and I can really appreciate the work.

2 comments:

Muskego Jeff said...

Working that far off the ground would scare the crap out of me. You've done an incredible job!

Unknown said...

Looks like good, secure scaffolding...that goes a long ways towards making it safer and less scary.